Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section.
What Data Do We Collect and Where
The personal data we may collect and process: your name, contact information, financial and payment card information, service selections, IP addresses and orders or other technical information.
We may collect personal data in the following ways:
- You may give us information about you via email, forms on our site or otherwise.
- We may automatically collect information about our website visitors including browser type and version, time zone setting, page response times and so on.
- Via third party providers (including, for example, business partners and payment services).
What Do We Use Personal Data For
We may use the information you provide to us:
- to process service requests, handle orders, deliver products and services that you request from us, process payments, provide access to secure areas of our website;
- to recommend other services we offer;
- to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website;
- to notify you about changes to our services.
We may use the data we automatically collect about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, statistical and other purposes;
- to improve the content of our website;
- to avoid frauds and keep our website safe and secure.
We may use the information we receive via third party providers:
for the purposes listed above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal data we gather is for our internal use only and will not share this data without your permission.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we ever sell our business, we may disclose your personal data to the buyer. If we wish to give your personal information to a third party, we will notify you and give you a chance to reject.
Where we store your personal data
By submitting your personal data, you agree to transfer the data to our staff, storing or processing.
All data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. When we give you (or when you choose) a password which enables you to access secure areas of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
The transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. However, we do our best to protect your personal data. Unfortuntely, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personl data, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent abuses of our website.